Order Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing and Binding
- As our most popular binding option, staple binding is loved for its simplicity and professional reading experience.
- Two staples, made with 24-gauge steel wire, hold the book together to give you a versatile, and economical bind.
- Choose from endless paper and finishing options that fit your brand.
- Brilliant, Professional, Economical.
Three things you should know about saddle-stitched binding:
- Saddle-stitched can be used for a wide variety of booklets, including programs,
pamphlets, newsletters, thin magazines and catalogs, wall calendars, comics, direct
mailers and more.
- Saddle-stitching is ideal for short run print projects, one-time events (such as a sporting
event or fundraiser), and other printed materials that don’t need a long lifespan.
- When designing a saddle-stitched booklet, avoid putting text or graphics too close to the
fold of the book’s spine or near an edge that will be trimmed. Doing so may accidentally
cut off part of the booklet’s content.