Order Hardcover Book Printing and Binding
Hardcover books offer many advantages over other types of binding, but two stand out above all else – quality and durability. Hardcover books are built to last. Whether they sit on the bookshelf unread for long periods or receive constant use, they are made to withstand the test of time.
Hardcover binding also stands out from all other binding options in its ability to give books their own unique look and feel. This is made possible by offering many unique finishing options not available with other types of binding.
From fiction to biographies, self-published books, and everything in between, finishing your book with a hardcover gives it a distinguished look while helping protect it for years to come.
- With covers built with lamination and thick, dense board, hardcover books feel substantial.
- For products that need more durability, like yearbooks, self-published books, magazines and more.
- Interior pages are bound using PUR glue, the strongest, most durable bind on the market.
- The most exclusive, durable binding option.
Why Print a Hardcover Book vs. a Softcover Book?
Hardcover book printing is a premium option for a reason. Compared to softcover, a hard cover book will always be more appealing to not only the reader, but to the author as well. But why is it that most people want to print hardcover books?
Here are a few compelling reasons to choose hardcover book printing:
- Durability. Because the paper of hardback book printing is much thicker, it offers high-quality protection against wear and tear. A hard cover book is the perfect binding type if you want to ensure that the book remains in great shape for years to come.
- Page Quality. Because printing hard cover books requires a strong and reliable bind using PUR glue, this type of support ensures that the page quality will remain consistent and provide readers with the best experience when turning each page.
- Aesthetics. When it comes to custom hardcover book printing, it’s hard to argue against the aesthetics. Any book with a top-quality hard cover will look great on any shelf, further increasing its appeal to the reader. Many book lovers collect them simply for the art on durable covers. In fact, that’s a common reason why hardcover book printing is used in the first place — writers often choose hardcover book printing because they want to feel the high-quality finish and know their words are safe.
Increase Perceived Value. Because printing a hardcover book increases durability and aesthetic appeal, it’s natural that it will reflect on the price point as well. Sure, the cost of hard back book printers is higher, but if you go with hard cover book printing, you can command a higher price upon purchase as well.