We think that it is important that you feel secure when you shop online, so we take every precaution to secure the connection between your computer and ours. Here are a few of the security measures we have in place to ensure that your data is safe:
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your information to ensure secure communications. This means that if a malicious middleman were to intercept the data going between you and Printivity.com, the message would be useless and garbled. When you see "https" in your address bar, you know that we are using SSL technology.
- We do not store you credit card information. The information is directly transferred through a secure protocol (https) to our credit card processor, so there is no record of it anywhere in our systems.
- Every time you submit information to us in the form of an upload, an input box or a dropdown menu, you are also sending with you a constantly changing private passphrase that we know that only you have. This prevents a third party to pretend to be you when interacting with our services.
- Your password is encrypted before entering our system. This means that your password is securely stored, and would again be useless to anyone who came upon it.
- We validate your address and your security code on your credit card as additional precautions during the billing process.
We do not sell or share the information to any outside parties. The only information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, and email address. We do not store your credit card information as it the processing is automatically sent to our processor. We also have user accounts and passwords on this site. Passwords are encrypted and are secure from reuse.
Find out more information about how you are protected in the Security Policy article.
Every print we deliver comes backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. That means that if you aren’t happy with the quality of your prints because of a production or shipping error, we welcome you to return it to us for a refund or a reprint.
"I got a package from Printivity I'm not happy with. What do I do next?"
Contact us immediately! We strive for 100% perfection, but sometimes mistakes do happen. If we ever deliver a product that does not meet your expectations, the first step is to contact us. We will discuss your needs with you, and set up a refund or an expedited reprint accordingly.
If you see a price for a product with the same specifications (quantity, page count, paper type, dimension, delivery time) on another website, we may be able to match their prices. Please contact us and keep records of any quotes in the form of screenshots, PDFs, or email communications, as we’ll need this information for approval.